Roof Replacement Experts in Eastern Washington
The thought of installing a new roof on your house can be both exciting and overwhelming. There are so many factors to consider, from choosing quality materials, styles such as sloped roofs, textures, and colors to deciding who to trust to complete the installation.
Fortunately, with Silverbow Roofing, Inc. just a phone call away, you can rest assured that every aspect of your Kennewick roof installation will be handled with excellence. Serving your neighborhood since 1988, our experienced team has replaced over 5,000 roofs.
Call (509) 402-2802 for roof installation services in Kennewick.
When Do I Need a New Roof?
Replacing a roof is a large investment. Although it can be tough to decide to spend money on a new roof, in some situations delaying replacement could end up costing even more money. By investing in a new roof on time, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in home repairs caused by issues such as leaky shingles and structural damage.
It may be time to replace your roof if you notice:
- Curled, buckled, broken, or missing shingles
- Your roofline appears to be sagging
- Mold and moss growth on roofing materials
- Leaks in the attic
- Light shining through the roof
- Wet spots on your ceilings and walls
- Excessive granules in your gutters
Contact us now at (509) 402-2802 to ask all your questions related to the maintenance of your dependable sloped roof.
If you’re planning to live in your house for the foreseeable future, a new roof is a worthwhile investment. Instead of spending a small fortune continually repairing various types of damage, you can enjoy the hassle-free experience of a new, durable roof over your head.
There are several benefits of installing a new roof, including:
- Eliminated maintenance worries
- Reduced risk of interior damage
- Improved curb appeal
- Increased home value
- Enhanced energy efficiency
- Greater attractiveness to potential buyers
To get the most out of your roof, be sure to have it installed by a professional roofing contractor. When you entrust the job to Silverbow Roofing, Inc., you can have peace of mind that your new roof will be properly installed and built to stand the test of time.
“Our house looks completely different and so beautiful. I can not say enough about the job they did and highly recommend their services.”- Stacy T.
If you’ve recently noticed that your current roof is no longer an adequate covering for your home, and you’re ready for an upgrade, your first step is to call a professional roofing company like Silverbow Roofing, Inc. Once we evaluate the current condition of your roof, we’ll provide you with a written quote detailing the cost of the work that needs to be done. Once you approve the job, everything else will be smooth sailing as our professionals handle every aspect of your project.
Our experts are here to take care of everything related to your new roof installation, including:
- Obtaining permits and adhering to local building codes
- Helping you select the right roofing materials for your needs and budget
- Ordering new materials and arranging for proper disposal of old materials
- Carefully removing all existing roof materials from your current roof
- Applying a layer of breathable felt on the roof decking
- Installing drip molding and roof valley flashing
- Properly aligning and affixing the new roofing materials to create a watertight barrier
- Cleaning up the worksite to ensure a debris-free space